Our wet paint lines are all custom designed and thus different from each other.
Regardless of your requirements, we can guide you to the very best and efficient solution ensuring:
- Thorough and precise layout planning
- Optimum workflow
- An optimal pretreatment
- The most energy efficient solution through optimization and energy recovery
As our customer, you will benefit from us being a full-service supplier:
- Guidance and counseling based on many years of experience and know-how
- Easy access to information, documentation, and maintenance instructions for your line on our WE SHARE site
- Quick response regarding service and spare parts, online as well as on site
Planning and producing your wet paint line
When planning a wet paint line, there are several important factors to consider. We have listed the key considerations giving the best solution both short and long term.
Working with us, we will make our extensive experience and know-how available to you, and guide you through the planning phase, creating an efficient wet paint line that meets the production requirements while ensuring high quality, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Application principle
- Type of function
- Spray booths
Time and temperature
- Drying and curing
Air speed, requirements
- Conveyor systems
- In general
and fire hazard areas
Our spray room air handling solutions
Optimum air handling is important for both results and working environment.
We make an analysis to find the best performing solution for your wet paint line.